ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE (A/R) (COLUMBIA AREA) $33,000/year
Service company seeking a professional A/R person with great customer service skills. Must have at least 2 to 3 years experience in A/R and great customer service. Career opportunity.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT ( PIKESVILLE AREA) $35,000/year
Popular service company seeking professional admin. with strong organizational and interpersonal skills to assist owner with clients and prospects. Provide ongoing support to sales team. Ideal person contributes to good client relationships and fosters positive experiences throughout workplace. College degree, 2-3 years experience. Career opportunity!
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (GLEN BURNIE AREA) $40,000/year
Outgoing and professional individual needed to work with top executive of transportation company. Duties include managing projects,arranging travel plans and keeping calendar. Must have strong organizational skills and computer skills, as well as being able to efficiently follow through with tasks. Good benefit package.
DATA ENTRY/ CSR (COLUMBIA ) $12.00/Hour
Temporary job with local Non-Profit starting immediately in the Columbia area! Must have strong data entry skills, attention to detail!
BOOKKEEPER/OFFICE MANAGER (COLUMBIA AREA) $50,000/year
Handle all bookkeeping for small professional business, including AP/AR, payroll, bank recs as well as phones and ordering office supplies.
MARKETING ASSISTANT ( COLUMBIA AREA) $45-50K
Great opportunity for outgoing, professional individual to assist Marketing/Events Manager of software technology firm.
Req: Must have 1-2 years marketing experience and be able to handle PowerPoint presentations. College degree needed. Trade show experience helpful!
Duties will include attending conferences, dealing with clients and providing sales support. Work closely with President of company and Marketing/Events Manager.
Career position with excellent benefits!
DATA ENTRY (COLUMBIA AREA) $10.50/hr
Temporary position that may become permanent in a well established company who seeks person to handle front desk duties as well as data entry. Must have excellent computer skills!
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT ( COLUMBIA AREA) $50,OOO/year
Looking for an EA with 3-5 years experience to work closely with President of successful consulting firm. Maintain calendars, coordinate meetings and assist with customer proposals and contracts. College degree, strong analytical ability and organizational skills required.
Must have proficient MS Office skills. Career opportunity, excellent benefits!
STAFF ACCOUNTANT (COLUMBIA AREA) $45-60K
Well established manufacturing company seeks a full time permanent accounting person. Must have stable background, good attention to detail and be able to handle all financial activities within the organization.
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE SPECIALIST (PIKESVILLE AREA) $15/hour
Well established construction company need an individual with 2-3 plus years of accounts payable experience and strong Excel skills.
PAYROLL ADMINISTRATOR (COLUMBIA AREA)
Well established Columbia based company, seeks payroll professional with the minimum of 1 year of full cycle payroll experience. Must be able to use Quickbooks to enable processing of all of the aspects of payroll.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP ( BALTIMORE AREA) $16-$18/hour
Professional, detail oriented individual needed to deal with customers and respond to emails for well established service company. Must have strong computer skills and stable work background. Great team atmosphere!
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (COLUMBIA AREA) $33,000/year
Design company seeks top notch creative individual to assist Project Manager.
Track orders and agreements, prepare bids and collaborate with various departments.
Excellent verbal & written communications skills needed and strong organizational skills.
Must be proficient in MS Office, Adobe Acrobat a PLUS!
DATA ENTRY/SCANNERS (COLUMBIA AREA) $10.50/hour
Temporary job starting immediately in the Fulton area! Data Entry must be VERY FAST and ACCURATE with strong attention to detail! Monday – Friday 8AM to 5 PM, 40 hrs per week.
DENTAL RECEPTIONIST (ELLICOTT CITY AREA) $11/hour
Meet and greet patients, answer telephones, and schedule appointments for a busy area practice.
30 hours a week!
HUMAN RESOURCES Payroll & Benefits $50,000/year
Candidate needs to be able to handle employee benefits and payroll for a small company. ADP experience required. A take charge personality needed to work closely with top management. Strong computer and Excel skills required. Great career opportunity and excellent benefits!
SALES/MARKETING ADMINISTRATOR $50,000/year
Well known consulting company needs experienced individual to deal with customers, handle contracts and follow up with prospects. Must have strong MS Office skills.
We have immediate short and long term temporary assignments in the Columbia, Baltimore, Laurel and DC areas.
SUMMER TEMPS, we are looking for skilled candidates who are teachers or students on summer break to do Data Entry, Admin, Customer Service and Accounting jobs.
FULL CHARGE BOOKKEEPER (GLEN BURNIE AREA) $50,000
Non Profit seeking a experienced Full Charge Bookkeeper.
• Coordinates with the Executive Director to implement approved financial policies and procedures for accounts payable, payroll, and account receivable.
• Prepares and submits bi-weekly payroll reports to ADP and maintains all payroll records
• Maintains files to document all expenditures
• Work with the ED to gather all information needed for the annual audit
• Submit and prepare bi-weekly timesheets online and ensure accuracy of information
• Maintain salary allocation worksheet by program
• Maintains employee paid time off reports
• Updates and manages employee’s fringe benefits reports online
• Enter and maintain grant budgets
• Post all necessary bills and bill payment checks in QB
• Post invoices and payments received in QB
• Post Journal Entries for specific expense allocations such as; office maintenance, insurance depreciation, etc.
• Assists in preparation of grant invoices
• Monitor A/R Aging
• Prepare projections with ED, Quarterly/YE forecasting and budgeting for upcoming year
• Reviews, approves, and orders small supply requisitions
• Defines and implements procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
• Designs and implements office policies by maintaining accounting standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
• Oversees leases and maintenance of office equipment, including copiers, fax machine, postage, telephones, computers, network, etc.
• Advises ED regarding the need for revisions in administrative and account procedures and policy.
• Prepares reports to fulfill grant reporting requirements
• Monitor and maintains reporting schedule per grant requirements
• Maintain and update file of W-9 forms for 1099 contractors
• Prepare 1099 reports
Qualifications, Skills, and Knowledge Requirements
Demonstrate relevant training and experience with the following knowledge, abilities, and skills:
• Proficient in QuickBooks, QB ProAdvisor Certification preferable
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
• Five or more years of bookkeeping experience
• Prefer knowledge of non-profits and grants management
• Understand accrual accounting